Monday, June 2, 2014

Its been awhile!

Assalamualaikum and hello bloggers and dear anonymous a.k.a stalkers!

It has been almost a year (another 7 days) since the last time i've been posting a post. It was also on a mid-term school holiday! hahahaha. What a coincidence. I've missed blogging but I dont have ideas and its kind of awkward plus weird writing a post and pretending that people would read it and enjoy it. Do you enjoy my post? Not yet, maybe.

The feeling that pushed me to write a post comes when I saw one of petite seniors had started blogging again. idk. It is either I like to follow what other people likes to do that seems cool to me or I'm just lifeless or both.... 

I'm CLUELESS. 

It has been hard for me since I entered junior high. People around me starts to judge me for being fat. I feel like everything I did was totally wrong and it felt like everybody never cared. heh, but I'm getting used to it. 

Let's read about my boring life for a moment. Shall we? (actually I had started typing about it in the first paragraph. Didn't I?)

SOCIAL NETWORKING

Social networking sites are not so important for me now. I've been not so active for like a month ago. Idk. I think social network makes my life so miserable. There will be fights if I ever enter that world of mortal popularity. 

FRIENDSHIPS

I think its getting ok with me and the word "FRIENDSHIP". My friends have been very good towards me for the past two years. Why did I typed so? Because my life was very hectic in those form one days. The word frienship had created a lot of hatred in those very very likely immatured days.

BOOKS, BOOKS AND BOOKS!

In Johor Bahru, a lot of book fests were held. My collection of books are getting bigger and bigger and the amount of books left to read has been increasing lately. So, I've been avoiding the Big Bad Wolf at DCM and popular book clearence in KSL! I went to KSL and almost bought the books but luckily I could control my lust. Bought some stationaries though.

PEPERIKSAAN TINGKATAN 3 (PT3)

I think you guys should have known that I'm one of the 99's. The lab rats for the pbs system and the new system that has been replacing PMR; PT3. I'm so worried because all of the questions will be in subjective and HOTS (higher order thinking skills). Wish me luck!

AMATURE PHOTOGRAPHY

I have been posting some photos of the sceneries and attractions in Instagram. You guys should check it out! Follow me! Sorry for privating my account but I have my own reasons to do so. 


That's all for this time. Have a productive holiday! Do your homeworks eventho you hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment