Saturday, May 23, 2015

I'M BACK! (after a year again)

Assalamualaikum and hello readers, bloggers and stalkers *as if someone wants to stalk me pfft*

It has been a long time since I last posted a post. Well, this wasnt the last time I typed the same thing. It was like.... A YEAR AGO.The thing about me is... I like to abandon my blog for almost a year, wrote a post to brush off the spider webs in my blog (like what i am doing now, literally) and abandon it again for a year again and it goes AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN andddd it always happens during first semester break in between the month of May and June. Mannn, I'm weird and idk really if its in a good way or in a bad way.

Well, boooooohoooo.

Its my blog anyways so I can write anything I want whenever I want even if its anually bcs YOLO *high atm*. So this year is quite challenging because I'm in junior high. ehmagerd, bio, chem and physics and add maths. My life could not be much more easier bcs thats how life goes as you get older. It gets rougher. As an example, people no longer calling you kyot or bootiful like they used to when you were a little kid or a toddler and atleast you have some guts and self esteem back then. But NOW, you're a normal grown up hooman and slowly being judged by various kinds of people. You crumbled, cried, get used to it and never cry again as you pick up yourself because you know doing so aint worth it. Well, I will apply the same thing when I will fail my Physics Paper 3 tmr because I didnt study as I procrastinate instead, cries when I get my paper and move on *pls bear with my weirdness in this post*

But seriously...

I do like Bio and AddMaths but Physics and Chemistry are getting on my nerves. idk. For chem, I HATE balancing equations. Like, bruh. My life is not even balanced and you asked me to balance a chemical equation? (the irony huh? lmao) As for physics, yooooo Newton... CANT U JUST CHILL MANNN? You and your laws. Now now, BECAUSE OF YOUUU I HAVE TO MEMORISE ALL THOSE FORMULAS *kelly clarkson's song in the background* 

The most dreadful thing is LESS READING TIME. Which also means ever growing tbr pile #DOOMED #REBELBECAUSEIKNEWHOWBIGMYTBRPILEISBUTSTILLIBUYMOREBOOKS

At the end of the day.... we all know that we are all teenagers or have been one or going to be one and are trying to fit in new situations; like what I'm doing now. Its just a part of the hooman's life cycle. 

So bear with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment