Monday, May 25, 2015

BBW is coming to Johor, AWOOO!

I. CANT. WAIT. GAHHH *multiple feelings*

Embedded image permalink
(The most awaited event of the year, I tell you)

Hello humans of earth and especially you bibliophiles out there.

Do you know the feeling when you saw big bad wolf posted a photo teaser on instagram stated that they are deciding whether they are going to your state or maybe not because they are going to postpone it to go to another state first? I know you do. And then they gave you all those feelings where you feel very impatient and go cuckoo saying "just get on with it will ya!! and pls, pls say that you're coming to my state instead of the other one" in your head multiple times because they are holding back the announcement. I know you really do recognise these feels. 

AND THEN....

THEY ANNOUCED THAT THEY ARE COMING TO YOUR STATE, LIKE FOR REAL!

Yeah, I'm so excited that I wanted to go there right after I finished my last paper for the mid-year exam because cant wait to accumulate more books on my bookshelf. #TBRGameStrong

Anyways, will show you my book haul if I ever have the chance to go there (The probability of going there is high but who knows what might be ahead and make my chances gone with the wind)


No comments:

Post a Comment